[Benedict]

Saturday, February 23, 2008

the house is decent!

I finally finished vacuuming all the rugs and folded them up and put them away! Now, the living room is so much more welcoming without all the clutter. Vacuuming is really good exercise! My back was aching after that. Actually cleaning is really satisfying, especially seeing the transformation. I really feel so much happier!

That is why I agree now that staying in a clean and clutter-free environment is good for health, physically and mentally! But while clearing the living room, I shifted all my stuff into my room, so my room is sorta crowded. At least I unpacked all my clothes and hung them up. And I realised that I have very little clothes! I need to do some shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home