[Benedict]

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

singapore

I'm back in Singapore! What a crazy few days! Checking in at the airport was totally stressful, but God was at work!

Firstly, my luggage was overweight and I had to pay a few hundreds, but when I went to the other counter to pay, the guy there let me go straight thru without paying! I really felt so relieved!

Next there was the point where my friend and I had to go thru to the immigration, and he refused to let us through because our hand carry was too heavy. So he sent us back out and asked us to check-in the other stuff. We went out to repack stuff and tried to get in again, but he said we were carrying too many bags. At that point, we were like desperate and like panicking, and we prayed. And right at that moment this girl with lots of bags was making a scene because that guy was not letting her in as she had a lot of bags. My friend and I had put everything into the gigantic krispy kreme plastic bag, so he waved us thru. We were so thankful!!

Oh, I also misplaced my phone i think in the cab to the airport. haiz, but that was nothing compared to God's provision and care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home