[Benedict]

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

shoju!!

I am finally done with all my papers!! I can watch "Popular" without guilt! haa. and yesterday I went out with a few of my coursemates and we went to this korean restaurant to eat and drink, 'cause 2 of them are koreans. well it was quite fun. we had bbq pork belly which was fat and we drank shoju, this korean liquer. my friend was teaching me about their culture, like since I'm younger, I have to pour the drink for them with both hands and when they pour it for me I have to hold my cup with both hands too! they can really drink and we played some games to sabo people to drink! it was fun and I guess the pork belly helped neutralise the drinking?

I didn't get drunk but this morning I had this really headache! shoju is really potent! and I had my prac exam this morning?! LOL. well it's over now and I have to start packing. moving my stuff to my new place tmr!

K see you guys back in singapore soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home