[Benedict]

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

back in australia

I can't believe I'm actually back in Melbourne. It seems like I haven't left at all, like the holidays were just a dream. School has started and it is real busy. It is as if we just finished 2nd sem a week ago.

Kinda adjusting to my new place and cleaning and arranging stuff. It was really hot these 2 days but for the next week it will be rainy. hopefully it is better weather. my place has no tv! so i'm watching so you think you can dance australia online!! maybe going to watch some hk tv serials that are in my com. i'm also looking for a job so i'm writing up my resume. hopefully i can get it done soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger raindance said...

ahhh~!!~ =s take care of yourself!! we'll all meet up again when you're back!!!

February 23, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home