[Benedict]

Friday, April 13, 2007

my wallet went for a walk

The police called me the other day (Wednesday), and told me that my wallet had been handed in and asked me collect it from them. From some of the other things he said, I could imply that he was saying that I was lying about my wallet being stolen and that I must have dropped it or something! I was furious! I'm sure I didn't drop it. it was the photocopy shop that returned my wallet; which is weird because why did they wait a week before returning it?

I reckon someone took it for the thrill of it and left it back at the shop another day for the people there to find it or maybe one of the workers there actually took it and felt guilty afterwards and turned it in. But whatever the reason, it is God answering our prayers. I really didn't expect my wallet to come back, with everything still in it! I also felt furious when I got my wallet back, because I went through so much anxiety and inconvenience to get all my cards back! But I really felt God's grace and love and its really a miracle. I feel that I really don't deserve such things from God (so I also feel guilty), but he cares for me individually down to even the insignificant (to me that is) details! I'm touched!

1 Comments:

Blogger raindance said...

haa... luckily you got it back! =b

April 19, 2007 at 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home