[Benedict]

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

theft!

I was copying a book in the printing shop yesterday when my wallet was stolen! I was assigned the copier next to the counter and my wallet was in my bag on the floor next to the copier. I guess that because I was next to where people come and go, it would be easy for whoever it was that took it. Plus the fact that my bag was opened. I was really angry, at myself. Like I sorta knew it could happen and that I should have been more careful! It wasn't really what was inside the wallet that was valuable- because I only had 5 bucks and the cards could be cancelled and replaced- it was the wallet. The wallet was more valuable than the things inside and it was a gift from Eunice (sorry Eunice!) and it was a really nice wallet! I will be more careful about my stuff next time.

Please pray for me that my student card and Learner's won't be misused by the thief!

Anyway, wanna thank God for granting me a pass for my test. Although I could have done much better, I'm contented with my grade still. Tomorrow we will be dissecting cadavers in our practical lesson! I'm not feeling anything right now, maybe that will change tomorrow! Will keep y'all updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home