[Benedict]

Thursday, March 15, 2007

accomodation

I was out to the suburbs today. Werribee. For a friend's housewarming. Its so unlike the city and where I stay! But its far; its in zone 2! I had to buy a train ticket when I was on my way back. Lucky I did cuz there were inspectors! Everyone that stays in the suburbs drives! I guess that is how they get around.


my tram ticket for zone 1 &2




the suburbian life




what nice houses! which are quite affordable!


very different from my room,

this is my living room, which includes the dining area and you can see my kitchen and my room door. my wardrobe is opposite the kitchen in the wall.

my study, you can catch a glimpse of my toilet

my bed, not bedroom; you can see my living room. sorry its messy.

my toilet! only can see the shower. but you have seen my toilet bowl earlier.

that's me cooking in the kitchen!

I really like cooking! LOL! Maybe I should quit physio and study cooking! Yum! Pictures of my creations will be available soon!

There is a great difference between staying in/near the city/uni and in the suburbs. Its definitely cheaper in the suburbs and there is more room but you need to have a car!

Well my place is not bad as you can see in the pics.

Rose, hope you are satisfied with the pictures of my room!

1 Comments:

Blogger raindance said...

haaha~ that time remember wenyan was saying they are in need of cooks?! bleahx~~ =s

Anyway... who brought the beach balls to class?! haa~~ so interesting!

March 23, 2007 at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home