[Benedict]

Thursday, March 8, 2007

What am I doing?!

I have actually started a new blog! This is unbelievable! Due to my sister's constant questioning on when I'm going to get one going, I have actually given myself another go at blogging!

Actually, I think this is also a good way to share about what's going on around me in Melbourne! There would be some pics soon, i promise, and updates, unlike my previous blog which was abandoned!

Anyway, there is something embarassing to share. I was on this tram to school from the train station, cuz my frens wanted to collect newspaper from school. We were coming back from Heidelburg, a suburb which we are doing our clinical placements. And just when the tram was coming to a stop, it jerked rather violently several times and I sorta lost my balance and I tried to grab my friend's bag. I ended up grabbing his water bottle and it slipped out of his bag and dropped to the floor! I think I either sorta righted myself or my other friend actually supported me. I picked up the bottle and we hurried towards the door. I have always thought I have a low CG which would mean I am stable, but how wrong I am.

That is not the end. After getting the papers, we took another tram to this restaurant, Intersection Cafe, for lunch+dinner. I think the tram was making a turn at quite a fast speed, and I was flung across the tram! I was standing in the centre between this 2 rows of seats that were facing one another. All the seats were occupied and I was like almost lying on their laps! No la, I managed to push off the windows. What's wrong with me today?! I was so embarassed! Haha. I think I should hold on to the handles in the trams now.

2 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

hi! hahaha.

link me (:
http://gracehpq.blogspot.com

March 8, 2007 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger raindance said...

Haaha~! oh dear~!! you better be more careful on trams next time!!! =b
haa~! glad you finally started blogging again!! =b
haa~ shun bian link me then ba~!
http://ra1ndance.blogspot.com

March 10, 2007 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home