[Benedict]

Sunday, March 25, 2007

my unreliable internet

The internet I have over here is really bad! Its unreliable and I can't upload photos now. Really really frustrating. And I can't talk to my family and Eunice on skype.

Daylight saving has ended and now Melbourne is only 2 hours ahead of Singapore, instead of 3! I din know that my laptop will automatically change my time for me! It actually knows when daylight saving ends! That is so advanced!

Actually wanted to upload some pics of my nephew, which I saw again on Saturday. And some photos of church lunch which my cell prepared. We made American burgers with potato salad! It looked nice, but I din get to eat it. I assume it tastes as nice as it looks!

The weather has gotten cooler this few days but that's a good thing! Heard from my classmate Hebin that Saturday was the coldest day since we have been here. And I actually wore the least clothes compared to days which were warmer! I almost froze!

I was at the beach with Hebin and he got to play volleyball, good for him! Although it was very very sunny, I was shivering as I sat there watching the game proceed. The wind was strong! It was very nice and relaxing there cause the beach is big and the sea and sky is so vast! Its like being free! And like there are no worries or cares in this world! I guessed I was sorta caught in the moment.

I went for my first real clinical placement on thursday and it was really cool! I really think that there is so much to offer as a physio! And I'm glad I'm going to be one! I was attached to the physio in charge of the surgical ward that thursday and I really like it. I thought it was more interesting compared to outpatients. I guess I will get a chance to go outpatients soon too!

Ok, I better go to bed! Goodnight!

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

Edward: somebody is very interested in your practical, can share with us?

March 26, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home