[Benedict]

Friday, March 30, 2007

evolution?

Why do all my lecturers seem to embrace evolution? My anatomy lecturer was going on about how we evolved from single cell organisms to developing some notochord thing for support and it became segmented to form our backbone? It was really absurd!

He went on to say that he doesn't think there is any conflict between science and religion. He says there is no conflict because what he is talking about is the progress from a cell to a human, and the question of where the cell came from should then be answered by religion. I almost wanted to laugh at him! And he said there is no conflict and he doesn't want to be involved in any conflict. He sounded so ignorant! Well I packed up there and then cuz he was going on about evolution which seriously isn't what human anatomy is about. I wonder why he bothers showing us like those anatomy (even if they were our ancestors, which they are not), cuz its like human anatomy is so much different. Maybe he is just trying to brainwash people. There are 400 over students in my lecture group and this is really bad. Talk about not pushing religion or beliefs in school! This is obviously some belief!

Well hopefully I can learn something useful today! about human anatomy and not evolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home