[Benedict]

Friday, October 3, 2008

spring break with friends!!

I had a great time at the beach today with my coursemates!!

We actually went down to St. Kilda Beach and we played a bit of frisbee before going rollerblading! I really enjoyed it, maybe cause I like the sun, got to do something outdoors-y and people watch. Facebook photos coming soon!

And after, we came back to my house for nandos and games (pictionary & uno) and also did quite a bit of drinking!! now, 3 of them are sleeping over at my place! LOL...

Holidays are coming to an end and I hope I can get more work done before it ends. And there is this Singapore Day thing happening this Saturday which I signed up for, hopefully it will be fun! Might blog about it after...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home