[Benedict]

Friday, April 18, 2008

Lars and the Real Girl

I really enjoy going to the movies!! I just had to watch this show, even if I had to watch it alone. The reviews were great and you know its not just another chick flick or hollywood blockbuster kind of show. It is really heart warming and it is a show everyone can relate to. The theme of love and relationships struck a chord and we can't do without them.

Well it was the highlight of my day! I was really looking forward to watching the show and I thoroughly enjoyed it (",)

2 Comments:

Blogger raindance said...

HEY!!! you've been misssing for so long!!! so sianz~!~! all of you won't be in singapore during my hols!!!! =c

April 20, 2008 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Benita said...

I watched it too! Thought it was great :)

Hope you're fine :D

April 22, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home