[Benedict]

Saturday, August 11, 2007

snowboarding ROCKS!

The title speaks for itself! I went Mt Buller again with my cell group over here and this time I went snowboarding with Bryant, Sarah, Dan and Esther. We took the chairlift right away to get to our lesson midway up the mountain, but discovered that we had missed it and the next one was in an hour. We were quite adventurous and decided to have a go at it ourselves and managed to get the feel of it during the first run. We were so excited and had another go where we improved a lot and didn't fall as much. And so we decided to skip the lesson and just board ourselves!

We were really enjoying ourselves and even skipped lunch to spend more time on the snow! We also went up right to the top where I had the not so plesant experience the other time. But this time with the snowboard, it was actually much better and I got to enjoy the journey down. We went up to the top a couple of times too.

It was a really good trip and I'm tired! Going to bed now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home