[Benedict]

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Photos!

Hi Benedict and all,
Here are some photos of us in Gold Coast and Melbourne. Because Benedict put up a plea for someone to help him upload photos, I answered. I am sorry, Benedict, that I may have invaded your privacy. I being a very intelligent girl, hacked into your blog wahahahaha. Anyway, I totally enjoyed my time with you and I miss you alot. Seeing these photos again, gave me much joy. See you soon, dearie.


Eunice, me and some superheros! MovieWorld


Me with Porky Pig. It was raining so we (Eunice and I) were both wet and cold.



Batwing!



The Batwing ride! Scary! Beside that is the Superman ride, but it was closed as it was raining.



Eunice with a colourful taxi in MovieWorld.

Eunice touching a sea cucumber at Sea World. Gross! I declined to touch it even though she said it was velvety and nice.

It's the Queensland Grouper. It can grow up to 3m and 500kg!!!

A stingray.

A dolphin.
At Sea World, Gold Coast.

At Wet 'N Wild. See me sliding down the slide head first! Awesome!


I cooked dinner while Eunice built a drawer. She says I'm a good cook! Role reversal alert!


Eunice building a drawer. She's good with her hands!


Krispy Kremes! They are delicious and wicked coz they are so sweet!


A pretty peacock. On the way to Phillip Island.

Rose came by to visit Melbourne and us!

Skiing!

At Mount Buller, skiing.

On the Melbourne Eye ferris wheel.

Eunice makes me stand at ugly trees and cati coz she tells me the contrast makes my natural beauty stand out. So how come she gets to stand with flowers?

Eunice: I love this photo of Ben. It's a candid shot. He looks pleasantly surprised and gentle. Thus I conclude that that's the look of love, pleasure at seeing the one you love.
Isn't Eunice pretty? I totally think so.

Me and Eunice at the Botanical Garden's Southern China Garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home